Our customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Read our online reviews on Facebook & Google to see what other homeowners have to say!
Our Roofing & Home Improvement Services
Dallas Metal Roofing – Enhance Your Roof’s Durability
Apart from a stronger material finish, Dallas metal roofing also helps instantly enhance the appearance of your roof from a distance. Whether you decide on a new metal roof for your home, or are considering updating the roof on your commercial structure, this material is a popular choice today. And, with good reason. It’s durable, it can withstand the weather elements and extremes, and with many upgrades in manufacturing, there are various finishes and colors you can choose from, when installing Dallas metal roofing today as well.
Why Metal Roofing is a Good Option
You want a durable roof and you want something you can install and forget about. You want a roof that doesn’t require constant repairs, and won’t have to be replaced after 10 years. A metal roof is the perfect fit for these, and other characteristics you’re looking for in a new roof.
Some of the primary benefits of a Dallas metal roofing for your home or business are
- – Maximum resistant to wind, fire, mold, and other forms of damage
- – It can withstand debris and other sharp objects (won’t damage easily)
- – Your new roof can easily last 20 years or more with proper care and routine maintenance
- – It enhances the beauty of your home or business with various finishes
Apart from the nice appearance and durability, there is also more than one type of metal roofing finish you can choose from, depending on where it is going to be installed.
How to Choose Your Metal Roof
Of course, not all customers are going to choose the same, stainless steel finish when the time comes to update their Dallas metal roofing for their property. Some ways to determine which roof is right for you may include
- Comparing finishes for structures (you might choose all metal for a warehouse, versus stone-coated metal for a home)
- Considering your budget (the color, finish, texture, and overlay will add to the cost of a new roof)
- The size of the structure, durability, and the rating (wind rating for protection from storms and wind)
- Whether you plan on selling the home/business soon (if so, you might choose a cheaper finish, or you might choose something more durable if you plan on sticking around for several years).
These, of course, are a few of the many factors you’re going to weigh when you’re ready to buy a new roof for your home or business.
Instant Curb Appeal
A new Dallas metal roofing finish is instantly going to increase curb appeal. Remember, there is stone finishes, various colors to choose from, different structural designs, and sizes you can choose from today. There are so many manufacturers that develop stone roofing, that you don’t have to choose a stainless steel, cold finish, that detracts from the home or building’s appearance.
Additionally, there’s also the fact that a new metal roof will instantly increase your home or your business’s value. In fact, it can do so by up to 10 percent, even if you choose a cheaper metal finish when you’re installing the new roof. So, for those who are looking to increase the value of their property, a new roof is going to do that instantly. And, if that new roof is metallic, and made with the best metal finishes, you are going to realize an even greater increase the value of your property once the roof is installed.
Maintenance and Repairs
Another benefit that home and business owners are bound to appreciate with a new Dallas metal roofing system is that they are easy to care for and maintain. You might want to have a roofer visit your home a couple of times a year for cleaning. Doing this, and making sure the gutter system is properly working, will help to prevent build up or puddling on the roof. It also ensures there is no debris on the roof or other large objects, which can cause damage to the roof.
Apart from this, there is virtually no work or maintenance you’re going to have to do on the roof after it is installed. It is durable, it can withstand heavy wind and rain, and it can hold up well in the heat and cold (it expands and retracts well in weather extremes). Furthermore, with different coatings and overlay options, you don’t have to worry about the home getting too hot with a metal roof. This is not an issue today with great options for insulation that can be put into place when the new roof is being installed on the structure.
Choosing a Contractor for Installation
Your new roof is only going to be as good as the roofer you hire to install it. So, why do you want to hire an A+ BBB rated company, and one that is locally owned? We are a great company to consider when the time comes to install your new roof. Some of the many benefits we offer to our customers are
- – We don’t try to over sell them or tell them they need to do work when they don’t
- – We won’t try to sell you the most expensive roof for a higher commission
- – We will provide you with a free quote, so you know what you are going to pay, before you hire us
- – We have great reviews, so you can rely on the quality of the work we do and the new installation
There are many ways to go about improving the appearance of your home and increasing its value. A new roof is one of the best ways you can do this as a home or as a business owner.
If you are ready to install your new roof, or if you are just shopping for the best prices for installation, give us a call today. We can send out a roofer to your home or your business, and we’ll discuss your options, your budget, and help you find the perfect fit when the time comes to install the new roof onto your home or your business.